well design components and technical expertise
We have experience with almost every component of a water system, including well design, performance testing, packer testing, core analysis, pump design, filter pack and casing specifications, tanks and storage systems, piping and transfer stations, pump stations, well heads, architectural and code requirements for well completions, pipelines, water quality, and well rehabilitation.
Bonkowski & Associates, Inc., also has an exceptional project management and communications capability. We set up internal billing, scheduling, and database management controls for each project, allowing us to maintain the highest quality of service while at the same time controlling costs and maintaining a work schedule. The fact that our business at times is almost always repeat clients, is a demonstration of our ability to maintain a high level of client and water agency satisfaction.
subsurface exploration and Well Design projects
Provided below is a list of projects relevant to groundwater exploration, basin analysis and well design, where we were able to either provide well design services, or conduct an entire water resource development program.
- Orchard Parkway Water Well Exploration and Test Well Design/Build Services
- Boston Properties Water Well Exploration and Test Well Design/Build Services
- Agnews Hospital East Water Well Exploration and Test Well Design/Build Services
- Kurtzer Well Design Services, Stockton, California
- Hallissey Well Design Services, Clayton, California